The class was an overview of the more in-depth course I will be giving starting Nov. 10 in downtown SF on Tuesday nights.
The evaluations said things like this:
"Pam's great! Very knowledgeable...she knows SO much and is willing to share. Great course! It should be advertised more widely. Anyone in charge of internet marketing should take this class."
"Very practical. Received clear information about video production options (some for only $500). Geared toward my level of technical skill so recommendations can be implemented."
I'm excited about the positive feedback and writing the textbook that will accompany the longer course. Please sign up on the Berkeley Extension web site - it's quick, easy and painless.
The class covers:
• Web Video Overview (conversion rates, success stories)
• Must Have Types of Videos (home page intro, product overviews, news, more)
• Make or Buy Decision Points (pros and cons of each and when to use which)
• Do It Yourself Options - from simple to complex
• Buy Options - from $150 to $500 and up for a complete video
• Distribution (how to include video in emails, where to distribute your videos, and sites that shortcut the distribution process)
• Tracking (free analytics tools and what they offer)
Guest speakers from many Bay Area companies have also been invited to present in the class.
Hope you can make it. Sign up or learn more here.