Thursday, January 21, 2010

Class Tomorrow: 9 AM at Techliminal in Downtown Oakland


We'll be having a great intro to web video marketing class Friday (tomorrow) in downtown Oakland. I am going to be showing a few Animoto videos made by former students including this one from Martha Edith Hernandez at Peterson Power (Caterpillar).

Here are Martha's comments about the results of the class she took (in Sept.):

"These videos have been so much fun to create. I've created several. We just used them at a tradeshow in December in Vegas. I had my sales team put these videos on there iPhones and show customers. The one I am sending you was on a continuous loop on our monitors. All of the managers love it. It only took me 5 minutes to create it! Amazing!! Thanks so much for showing me this amazing tool."

See her video for Caterpillar here: http://animoto.com/play/00cf0ZHh4rm1pUO9ylv9OA

Of course, Animoto is just one of more than 20 easy to use options the class covers...come to class and find out about the rest!

A reminder of more upcoming classes: Feb. 20 in San Francisco is the next one-day intro class in the city. Signup online at the U.C.Berkeley Extension web site here.

No comments: