Want help sorting out how to use web video for your startup or small business? I'll be presenting an overview of some options in a 30-minute talk Saturday...but if you want more in-depth help, consider these options:
Classes: The Saturday Series
3 Daylong Classes, 1 Webinar, Book
Focus on small business web video and learn how to use it for your business.
Location TBD: SF, East Bay, South Bay and/or Marin locations
Dates TBD: one Sat. each in Nov., Dec. and Jan.
Cost: $295 (includes all three sessions, webinar and book)
Session 1: Web Presence for Small Business
• Site: Web, Social Media, Blogs, Audio and Video Plan
• Advertising: Social Media, Online Ad Campaigns
Session 2: Do It Yourself Video Production
• Simple web videos and great online tools
Session 3: Outsource It! Free or Cheap Video Productions
• Don’t do it yourself ($0 to $1,600ish)
• Personal trainer style, i.e.1-2 or more hours/week (phone or online webinar meeting, or in person in Oakland)
Cost: Packages: 10 hours, $1,000; 20 hours, $1,800
[Conference 10% off special: 10 hours, $900; 20 hours, $1,600; must send check postmarked no later than Monday, Oct. 27 to Strayer & Co., Inc., 6007 Majestic Ave., Oakland CA 94605]
• Can also include blogs, podcasts and social media
Consulting and Production
• Strategy and planning
• Collaborate, co-produce, co-create or have us do it for you
Cost: Project or hourly rate
Questions? Call 510.336.4067 or visit pamstrayer.com for more contact info.